Feb. 28, 2007 - morning
We slept better last night! Yea!!! Gabriella went to bed at about 8pm and woke up at 6:30am. She did better than Steve, Gracie, and I. I think I made it until about 4am. If we can just get ourselves trained to sleep through the night, we will be in great shape!
Yesterday was a good day. We had an easier schedule than we have had since last Thursday. It was nice to be able to relax a little bit. We picked up Gabriella's adoption certificate yesterday. She is officially our daughter now! After that, we went to apply for her passport. Our last stop for the day was at the Yuexiu Park. We saw the 5 Goat Statue and enjoyed the pretty foliage. Several families in our group went to eat at Lucy's for dinner. We ended the evening by putting the girls in the bath together. Gabriella figured out how to splash! The first bath, she just looked amazed as she touched the water, but last night it was a splash fest. She loved it!
Our little Gabi is really sweet. She is letting us kiss her and hug her. When I feed her a bottle, she looks me in the eye the whole time. She is very wiggly and curious. We think that she must have musical ability because she is a great percussionist and sings with me when I put her to sleep.
We are getting ready to head to breakfast. The breakfast buffet is the best meal of the day. The restaurant overlooks the Pearl River and has a waterfall beside it. It is pretty hazy today, but I will see if I can get some pictures to post.
<< Home